mardi 8 janvier 2013

Kenya: -KIDUM :" Just Want to thank you for your votes..."


Pichani panakosa tunzo ya KORA 2012 kwani akujielekezaga kule.


Baada yakujishindia mashindano ya Kora 2012 nchini Ivory Coast tarehe 30/December/2012,huu ni ujumbe alio uandika asubuhi ya leo Msanii wa Burundi ane ishi kenya Jean Pierre NIMBONA Kidum :" Just Want to thank you for your votes . I have won the Kora Award 2012 wich took place in Abidjan in Ivory Coast .This is the first ever Kora award Burundi has got .I am so proud of my fans all over the world . Thank you Kenya for everything since you adopted me when I was 21 years old till today , thank you Burundi my motherland and Rwanda my second home , thank you Tanzania for being first country to give me refuge in1995 and becomes a very big support in my career in 2010 when they discouvered me especially the Radio presenter in Clouds fm Sophia Kessy . She discouvered my music in 2005 when she used to work in triple A arusha radio station . Thank you Sophia ! Thank you Olivier Yulu in Burundi and Nana Kinwanguzi, Thank you Victor Bidjoka in Brussels to make my first tour in Europe to be successful in 2003,Thank you Innocent Ndikumana and your Family in Liverpool UK, Thank you Chantal Hitayezu in edmonton Canada my manager in North America, Thank you Mutima Constantin and aristide Harimenshi my good friends and my representatives in Conventry UK , Thank you Patricia in Texas and Dj Josh , Thank you Ahmed Pacifique my representative in Rwanda and Burundi , Thank you Innocent Valentin my spokesman in Burundi etc...",kwa muhtasari ni kuwa anatowa shukran za rambi rambi kwa wale wote waliompa kura kwenye mashindano ya kora yaliofanyika Ivory Coast,aliwashkuru wote waliojitolea toka alipoanza kujulikana kwenye fani ya mziki hadi mdaa huu...Hongera tena Kidum kwa ushinde muhimu kwa nchi yetu ya Burundi.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire